up to 60-Minute Visual Countdown Timer
Large size - perfect for whiteboards, classrooms, meeting rooms, or large group settings
- Large red disk
- Large easy-to-read numbers
- Clear protective lens cover
- Magnetic back
60-Minute Visual Timer
Large size is perfect for whiteboards, classrooms, meeting rooms, or large group settings. Ideal for Medium to Large sized groups or rooms. The perfect Classroom Timer.
Clinically Proven & Trusted Timer
This is the original visual timer, invented over 25 years ago by Jan Rogers. Proven through years of experience, in addition to clinical research, the Time Timer visual timer helps everyone, of all ages and abilities, "see" time, therefore increasing focus and self-regulation.
Wall Hang or and Stand-alone Timer
The Time Timer Original 12" can be stand-alone or hang on the wall.
Intuitive Assistive Tech
Time Timer believes in creating products that truly help people of all ages and abilities to conquer time - in the classroom, in the home, and in the office. While time can be a challenge for differently abled people, we aim to provide intuitive and innovative solutions that make a real difference.
Time Timer Original 12” Product Description
The Time Timer Original 12” is an ideal 60-minute countdown timer for groups or large room settings - it can easily be seen from across any room! The visual timer has a clear lens that protects the patented red disk.
With wall hang slot and foldable feet, the timer can be displayed a multitude of ways. It's perfect for a workspace or learning center at home or in the classroom or the office.
One-Year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Timer Features Include:
- An on/off switch for the audible alert, for any time you need to hear the beep or prefer silence.
- No loud ticking
- A glare-free lens protects the colored disk
- Size: 12" x 12"
- Two AA batteries required for operation (not included)
This item is recognized by Able Play—a rating system that focuses on the developmental areas of physical, sensory, communicative, cognitive, and social/emotional abilities of a child.
Teacher's Choice Award
- Manage activities and reduce stress of transitions
- Ease testing anxiety as students are able to see at a glance how much time is left
- Sharpen concentration when students try to finish “before the red is gone”
- Avoid confrontations over shared resources
- Keep meetings on schedule
- Manage speakers, presentations and breaks at large events
- Coordinate practice time and game breaks
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- Two AA batteries are required for operation (not included)