InsulPak Diabetic Travel Case Bag specifically designed with a built-in temperature gauge!
Plenty of space for your diabetic insulin vials, pens, and syringes.
Only the Insulpak Diabetic Travel Bag was specifically designed with a built-in temperature gauge!
InsulPak is a high quality insulated travel bag with an electronic temperature gauge that will keep your medications cold between 2° and 10° Celsius for up to 24-30 hours.
With the electronic temperature gauge there is no need to open the bag to check on your medications. Simply just check interior temperature of your travel bag on the digital temperature gauge through a transparent window on the outside of the bag, which will keep your medicines colder for longer and save you time.
The insulated center divider separates two zippered pockets that provide ample space for your diabetic supplies.
The “cooling” side contains a zippered mesh compartment to store your 24 ounce re-usable gel pack and provides a nylon velcroed compartment to secure your insulin vials, pens, and syringes.
The other pocket is for all diabetic supplies that do not require refrigeration.
- Safe storage of temperature sensitive medicines
- Stays cold between 2° and 10° Celsius for approximately 24-30 hours
- 24 ounce gel pack included
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Window on the exterior of the bag reveals the interior temperature to ensure the safety of your mediation
- Insulated center dividers give you a cold side for medication and non cooled side for supplies
- Ample space to store all supplies
- Can carry up to two weeks of medicines
- Insulin vials, pens, and syringes shown in images are for illustration purposes only and are not included
Product Dimensions: approx 254mm x 190mm x 76mm
Main Internal Compartment: approx 250mm x 170mm x 30mm
Package Dimensions: approx 257mm x 197mm x 86mm
Package Weight: approx 1kg
The gel pack should be placed flat in the freezer for 6 hours or until frozen solid. Extreme tempratures, such as the inside of a car on a hot day, could affect the effectiveness and longevity of the gel pack.