Disposable Level 2 Surgical Face Mask - Triple Layer - 50 pack
TGA ARTG Identifier 331606
Mask up - protect yourself - protect others
Protective surgical face masks with high fluid resistance to reduce infective droplet inhalation and expiration.
For general purpose protection from particles and droplet exposure (e.g. fine droplets produced during upper respitory tract infections).
- Disposable Level 2 Surgical Face Mask
- Comfortable 'one size' adult fit earloops
- Protective 3 layer construction
- Nose bridge wire for snug fit
- TGA ARTG Identifier 331606
- Pack of 50 (wrapped in packs of 10)
- High quality - surgical prodcedure grade *
- Made in China
* Has high level of fluid resistance and very high level of viral and bacterial filtration as per independent test results by Nelson Laboratories, Utah, USA - 7 May 2020
High quality Level 2 surgical masks – With Nelson Laboratories report. (May 2020). Independent Nelson Lab Report (May 2020) shows the below results:
- Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE): 99.7%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 99.9%
- Fluid Resistance: 120mm Hg
- Differential Pressure (Delta P): 4.4 mmH2O/cm2
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE): 99.9% using 0.1μm particles
- A similar PFE to most N95 masks & with a higher fluid resistance than some N95 masks, which may only have 80mm Hg.