The new MedPage model MPPL carer alert pager offers a versatile range of options for care solutions around the home. Wander alerts, help call carer alerts, pressure mat alarms, door and window alarms, can all be sent to the pager to raise an alarm. With a choice of alarms (vibration only or vibration with sound alarm) the pager is suited to all ages and sensory ability for deaf and hearing impaired or people with disabilities, risk of falls or need to call their carer within the home setting.
The MPPL pager is the key alarm, or alerting device, signalled by the various sensor transmitters. When warnings are needed to alert a carer or partner to daily living scenarios the MPPL pager provides a reliable, economic solution. You can use various transmitters to activate the vibrating pager.
Once activated the pager will continue to vibrate and beep (if selected) until the power/reset button is switched off/on.
- Transmitter code learn-in button
- Stylish durable design
- Rugged belt clip
- Powerful vibration
- Tone beepers with volume selection
- Frequency 433.92mhz
- Operating range 120 metres (open field)
- Dimensions: 80mm x 55mm x 22mm
- Weight including batteries 120g
- Fixing for lanyard
- Low battery warning LED
- 3 channel alert (identify different transmitter types)
- Self test at switch on.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Latching alarm - must be reset to cancel alarm
- Alerts: vibrate only, vibrate + low tone, vibrate + high tone
- Use up to 10 transmitters with single pager
- Use any number of pagers with single transmitter
Connect up to 10 compatible devices to the vibrating pager
- MPPL-MS - PIR Motion Sensor
- MPPL-TXU - Universal Transmitter (To link other devices wirelessly to the MPPL Pager)
- MPPL-TXW - Waterproof Pendant Transmitter
- MPPL-PM - Pressure Mat Alarm
- MPPL-DC - Door Alarm
- MP5 - Epileptic Seizure Monitor
Download the MPPL-PAGER MedPage Vibrating Alert Pager Instruction Manual