Foamies – Protective Eyewear - direct splash protection
Protect yourself, your loved ones, staff, or clients from aerosols and respiratory droplets
Protect yourself, your loved ones, staff, or clients from aerosols and respiratory droplets making contact with the conjunctiva
-aerosolized (COVID-19) virus has been measured with a medium half life of 1.1 hrs... and detected at 3 hours.
- Single use and ideal for infection control
- Soft, flexible, and comfortable
- Foam seal on the forehead, nose and cheeks
- Does not allow infectious airborne material from coughs/sneezes to enter the crevices typically found around traditional eyewear
- No sharp edges or pressure points
- Does not cut into, hurt or irritate the nose, cheek, or ears
- Does not tickle eyelashes (due to 12mm stand off caused by foam periphery)
- Will not fall off if you bend over.
- Individually packed in single units
- Clear lens, Large size
- Lift ear loops up and out - position lens on face and stretch ear loops around ears
- Designed and made in Australia
- Individually wrapped
Foamies provide improved seal against splatter and airborne particles (compared to most glasses made under AS1337:1992)
Any 'fogging' can be eliminated by simply removing a small section of foam from the frame area directly above the nose (the foam is not glued to the lens in this area).
These glasses are not designed for industrial use.
Purchase 5 Foamies and receive 5% discount - use coupon code 5FOAMIES in the checkout
Purchase 10 Foamies and receive 10% discount - use coupon code 10FOAMIES in the checkout