NDIS - National Disability Insurance Scheme
TabTimer is approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
to provide supports for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
If you are a person with disability and you meet the access requirements you can become a participant in the scheme.
As a participant, you will be able to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) community linkages and individualised planning processes to identify the reasonable and necessary supports you need to enable you to achieve your goals.
To get an idea about whether you meet the access requirements, you can use My Access Checker.
The NDIS is currently being rolled out and is not currently available in all areas.
To check where and when the NDIS is available please check the NDIS rollout information page.
Our NDIS Provider Registration Number is: 99646574
Our Registration ID issued by the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commissioner is: 4-3LLK-835
We can provide supports in the following classes;
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Assistive products for household tasks and
- Hearing Equipment
There are generally 3 ways to claim a product purchase funded by NDIS.
- SELF MANAGED: If the participant is using self managed NDIS budgets, you will need to purchase the item from TabTimer and pay us for the item, then claim the funds back from NDIS through the MyPlace Portal.
- NDIS MANAGED: If you are using NDIS managed budgets, you will need to get your Local Area Coordinator, Planner, or Support Coordinator to ensure the purchase is included in the participants plan and get them to provide approval for us to make the claim. We will need to know the 'support budget or budget category' they have approved the funds in and the 'budget line item number' they have allocated the funds to. Usually, there is a $1000 Assistive Technology budget. If they have this we can generally claim from that pool.
- THIRD PARTY MANAGED: If the client is managed by a third party, then they usually need to order from us and pay us and they claim from NDIS.
To make the claim and to deliver products we will need to know your;
- Participants Full Name:
- Delivery Address c/- (if different):
- NDIS Number:
- Date of Birth:
- Whether you are using Self Managed NDIS funds or NDIS Managed Funds:
- The Support Budget or Budget Category to use (i.e. Assistive Technology, Consumables, Daily Activities):
- Product/model Number(s) and quantity you are ordering:
- Postage Required (Ordinary post & handling $12.95, Express post & handling $18.95):
- The participants contact number (or carer's contact details) to verify that we can place the order on their NDIS account:
- The participants (or carer's) email for dispatch notifications, tracking emails and updates:
Please email the above bullet points with responses to [email protected]
We usually lodge the application within 24-48 hours, we should know if it is approved immediately.
We then dispatch the item(s) after payment from the NDIS reaches our account, usually in another 24-48 hours.
Please contact us on 1300 822 846 if you need any further assistance.