TabTimer is a registered Provider for the NDIS. TabTimer is a supplier of low risk, low cost Assistive Technology for the NDIS.
TabTimer is approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
to provide supports for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
If you are a person with disability and you meet the access requirements you can become a participant in the scheme.
As a participant, you will be able to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) community linkages and individualised planning processes to identify the reasonable and necessary supports you need to enable you to achieve your goals.
To get an idea about whether you meet the access requirements, you can use My Access Checker.
The NDIS is currently being rolled out and is not currently available in all areas.
To check where and when the NDIS is available please check the NDIS rollout information page.
Our NDIS Provider Registration Number is: 99646574
Our Registration ID issued by the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commissioner is: 4-3LLK-835
We can provide supports in the following classes;
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Assistive products for household tasks and
- Hearing Equipment
There are generally 3 ways to claim a product purchase funded by NDIS.
- SELF MANAGED: If the participant is using self managed NDIS budgets, you will need to purchase the item from TabTimer and pay us for the item, then claim the funds back from NDIS through the MyPlace Portal.
- NDIS AGENCY MANAGED: If you are using NDIS managed budgets, you will need to get your Local Area Coordinator, Planner, or Support Coordinator to ensure the purchase amount is included in the participants plan and get them to provide approval for us to make the claim. We will need to know the 'support budget or budget category' they have approved the funds in and the 'budget line item number' they have allocated the funds to. Usually, there is a $1,000 Assistive Technology budget. If they have this we can generally claim directly from that pool.
- THIRD PARTY PLAN MANAGED: If the client is managed by a third party plan manager, then the plan manager usually needs to order from us and pay us, and then they claim from NDIS.
To make the claim and to deliver products we will need to know your;
- Participants Full Name:
- NDIS Number:
- Date of Birth:
- Delivery Address c/- (if different):
- Whether you are using Self Managed NDIS funds or NDIS Managed Funds:
- The Support Budget or Budget Category to use (i.e. Assistive Technology, Consumables):
- Product/model Number(s) and quantity you are ordering:
- Postage Required (Ordinary post & handling $12.95, Express post & handling $18.95):
- Signature on Delivery required (additional $3) YES/NO :
- Has the order been discussed with and agreed by the participant?:
- The participants contact number (or carer's name & contact details) to verify that we can place the order on their NDIS account:
- The participants (or carer's) email for dispatch notifications, tracking emails and updates:
- How did you find out about TabTimer?:
For Plan manager orders we additionally need the following information please;
- Plan manager company name
- Plan manager Address
- Plan manager accounts email
Please email the above bullet points with responses to email@example.com
We usually lodge the application within 24-48 hours, we should know if it is approved immediately.
We then dispatch the item(s) after payment from the NDIS reaches our account, usually in another 24-48 hours.
Please contact us on 1300 822 846 if you need any further assistance.
For more information about ordering Assistive Technology using NDIS funding please see the NDIS Assistive Technology Fact Sheets on the NDIS website.